Monday, July 13, 2015

And the editing continues...

My first book has been finished and now I am 1/3 through the editing phase. I am blown away that I have completed my first goal of writing a book. I really thought if I had a book of 200 pages I would be blown away, and here I ended up with 465 pages.

I have also been very lucky lately to have a couple beta readers who have given me some amazing feedback and great suggestions on editing my book. It is amazing how supportive people can be and how much it can encourage you to continue and keep doing what you love.


I hope to be keeping more updated in my blogs, but I have never been very good at knowing what to say, so if you have any questions or suggestions, I would love to hear them!


Now back to editing my first of many novels! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment