Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A New Year


With the New Year, there is always new adventures ahead…

My editing is closer to being finished, and surprisingly I ended up adding another chapter… I guess I felt I left something important out. Soon I’ll be sending my book off to my editor and focusing on the publishing and marketing aspect of my book, as well as working on book 2.

It seems crazy that it is already February, and that it is almost a year since I moved back to Michigan. I am thankful it has been a rather mild winter for my first one back in the north, though the kids of course love getting to play in the snow when there is enough on the ground.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their new year and will keep updated on what is going on with my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment