Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Random Act's of Kindness


Random Act's of Kindness... This weekend my husband, daughter and I were out enjoying a stop at the Holland Farmer's Market and then a quick stop at Wal-Mart to pick up stuff to do our annual pickling (because we love dill pickles in our home). While waiting in line to check out and nice older gentleman comes up and hands me a ziplock bag with this little purse in it, and say's "For your little girl" with a huge smile on his face. I thanked him for it, and even Ivy said "Thank you" when I showed it to her. He told me that his sister makes them, and then he walked away. The cashier said this gentleman gives this out often at the store to little kids.
To this man, thank you so much for giving this sweet gift to my little girl. She absolutely loves this, and just so happens to be currently obsessed with butterflies, like the one on the purse. I wish I would have gotten your name or a way to give you or your sister some money for this gift. It is so very heartwarming to know that there are such wonderful and caring people out there!
I hope this status gets shared enough that perhaps it will reach the gentleman I am talking about somehow, so he will know how appreciated he is.
#randomactsofkindness #butterflypurse #HollandMI #HollandFarmersMarket #HollandWalmart #Kindess #Generous #PayingItForward #ThankYou #KindnessInTheWorld #Good #GoodPeopleStillOutThere #MyDaughterLovesIt #YouAreAppreciated #Thanks #Smiles #PleaseShare #YouMadeMyDaughtersDay
 
#amwriting #LeAnnKelley #author #authors #Iryvalya #Bloodlines #book #writerslife #writers  #writing #amwritingfiction #amwritingfantasy #indie  #indieauthor #ebook #bookworm #bookdragon #writersofinstagram #writersofig #bookstagram #booklover #writerscommunity #selfpub #selfpublishing #novelist #novel #Paperbacks #GreatRead #SelfPub #Creativity #SummerMustRead

No comments:

Post a Comment