Sunday, September 11, 2016

Remembering...

I still cannot believe what happened 15 yrs ago today... I remember listening to the radio on my way to work, just looking forward to the weekend (as I was getting to be maid-of-honor for my besties wedding) and then the people talking just stopped... it was silent for a minute and then they were talking about a plane crashing into one of the twin towers... then a shout that another plane had crashed into the second tower... I knew then it had to be a terrorist attack... our country really came together in that moment for the most part... my heart still aches for those who lives were taken, those who gave their lives to save others, and all of their family/loved ones... America might have its problems, and is not perfect, but I am still very proud to be an American... Remember all of those who we have lost and those who did everything they could to save others...
#911 #91101 #September11 #wtc #worldtradecenter #twintowers #wherewasi #remembering #neverforget #NYC #NewYork

No comments:

Post a Comment