Thursday, April 27, 2017

Back... again!

Well, I kind of feel like I am about to repeat my last post, but for the last two months the "plague" has been going through our house over and over again! lol I guess that is what happens when you have kids in school, they pick up every little bug and then bring it home to share with everyone else!


So now it seems that the sickies are about to be fully moved out of the house (still have a little bit of a lingering cough but almost gone), and I am actually getting back on track with working on book 2! I have been working on my storyboards and I have had the breakthrough of where Nyrieve will be going and how she will be getting there! There will be some new discoveries, joys and definite devastations ahead for her.


Looking forward to the upcoming beautiful weather, I actually purchased my first bicycle since High School! It's been too long, but hey, isn't it just like riding a bike? lol


Hoping you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment