Friday, June 16, 2017

Summer time is finally here

It is so nice that summer is finally upon us! The kids are out of school and the days are longer... Am I the only one who loves the smell of fresh cut grass? I cannot get enough of it, sometimes I feel as if I could almost overdose on it!!!

I have been working more on book 2, and enjoying the direction that Nyrieve is moving in, she is no longer the girl from the beginning of book 1, but she still has so much further to go.

I wanted to start sharing some of the reviews I have received on Amazon & Goodreads! This is the one I chose for this post!









#amwriting #LeAnnKelley  #Iryvalya #Bloodlines #Nyrieve #Volnyri #TheTalesofIryvalya #amwritingfiction #amwritingfantasy #book #booksnuggles #bookwhore #amediting #author #authors #book #bookworm #bookdragon #bookstagram #booklover #Creativity #dragons #ebook #elf #elves #epicfantasy #fantasyseries #fairy #fairies #fantasy #Goodreads #getyourgeekon #indie #indieauthor #indieauthors #kindle #lovetoread #magic #magyc #mustread #novelist #novel #onsalenow #Paperback #pixies #readinglist #read #reading #reviews #sale #selfpub #series #selfpublishing #SelfPub #snuggleupwithagoodbook #writerscommunity #wordcount #writing #writers #writerslife #writersofinstagram #writersofig #writersoftwitter #writersoffacebook #humbled #thankful #Omni #TheOmniverse #Omniverse #readers #fans #love #feelingthelove #appreciative #ILoveMyReaders
#Reviews #5Stars #FiveStars #AmazonReview #GoodreadsReview #Imaginative #LostInABook #FollowMeToIryvalya #Intriguing 

No comments:

Post a Comment